Monday, October 8, 2012

Magazine Monday - Spotlighting NYLON October 2012


~-~:::~-~

This month's Nylon issue is all about all things "IT!" I love this color featuring the stars of Perks of Being a Wallflower... I love a good triad! I think it's an interesting layout, but I do like more of a popping color on the cover! Anyway, let's page through, shall we?

~-~:::~-~


These jeans of the month are amazing! Finger paint print jeans? Fun! I'm all about artsy craftsy prints, and these are super chic with that touch of cheek!

(Page 66)

~-~:::~-~


I'm all about monochrome (see the jeans of the week), and lines and stripes really set it off! I love this little trend board with these effortlessly chic looks.

(Page 76)

~-~:::~-~





This spread reminds me of a post I did a few weeks back! It was all about rich colors for the fall. I love the deepness of these shades and it isn't bad to rock them from head to toe! While I prefer a touch here and there, if you can pull it off, now is the time to try!

(Starting on page 96)

~-~:::~-~


Speaking of rich colors, these are just crazy! I had to get post this picture of emerging English rapper, Roxxxan, for those amazing Missoni leggings! Zig zag prints may be a defining element in the brand, but I'm more interested in the fun cutout details in them! I love playing with sides of garments in a symmetrical manner, and I think these are really fun! Sorry, just a bit of design inspiration!

~-~:::~-~





A spread all about wool? Sign me up! I love a great chunky sweater on a cold day, and these options really take it to the next level! Bold colors and interesting patterns really create more design on a simple sweater silhouette. I love these playful ideas on a frigid day... Let's be brighter than the snow this winter!

(Starts on page 162)

~-~:::~-~

So who's rocking their rich bright colors this AW? Me!


[ Images courtesy of Nylon ]
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. The truth is that We can sit these today and even write what you deserve to be hunting for in business trends and be able to a 365 days from at present, write the exact same sort in article through different ideas to keep abreast of as business and even society evolve. www.theservicesexperience.com

    Are you thinking concerning remodeling the home? Take into account that you can frequently achieve the goal with out a giant expenditure. Small advancements introduced in virtually every room, including the surface of your home can make every one of the difference. www.houseInnovations.us

    ReplyDelete