Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thrifty Thursday - Striped Outfits

Ah, I loved striped outfits! Check out these Polyvore looks I created for not much over $100 for the entire outfit!

~-~:::~-~

Ladies

Thrifty Thursday - Striped




I think a cute little dress with a blazer and booties goes a long way! You can't go wrong with these classic colors and a touch of fun with the cross headband! I also think the touch of stripes as a print pops against these solids.

~-~:::~-~

Gentlemen

Thrifty Thursday - Striped Mens




I love a monochrome outfit, and this one is really cozy and effortlessly chic in it's lack of color! I may have to pick up a few of these items myself! You can definitely wear white throughout all seasons!

~-~:::~-~

How would you rock your stripes?

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Love both looks! I especially love the guy's look because I am always in need of outfit ideas for my husband! The simplicity of the striped dress with the chic coat and booties is perfect!


    Zahra

    www.lovezahra.com

    ReplyDelete