Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Trendy Tuesday - Militarism

If anyone knows me, they know I love everything structured and put together. Military inspiration is something I just can't get enough of! The fitted intricate coats and the gorgeous earthy tones will never go out of style and always promote a strong image.

Stylesight is my new favorite place to stop for trend pictures! They know how to get images together!




~-~:::~-~

These images portray strength and a vibe that is very put together. But how can we look this way and still keep some cash in our pockets? Check out these pieces for all seasons that are exemplary of the military trend!

~-~:::~-~






























~-~:::~-~

These items are classic, as well as interesting and scream military inspired! At these affordable prices, which ones would you incorporate into your wardrobe?

Pin It Now!

11 comments:

  1. oh i love those jackets, and need one too :)

    xo

    asteria-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post,
    i love the military jacket
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love military its so simple and chic!!
    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really into that F21 one - I feel like military is always in - its classic!


    Zahra

    www.lovezahra.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey there :) I just thought to let you's know that I have nominated your blog for a Liebster blog award. You can read about it here. http://leather-and-pastels.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/liebster-blog-award.html xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Military trend is my favorite! I have quite a few military style clothing to wear this season, and will do it as soon as my Dress Challenge is over! :-) Love love the Rock & Roll Cowgirl Screenprint Military Style Jacket! One of the best I've seen, and it's only $40!! Great find!

    www.creativesideofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am obsessed with military styling I love it! Some great styles here!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great selection!
    http://fashionresidence.com/

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post. i am wondering how to put these pictures in blog technically?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice collection of designer coat, jacket, sweater dress, maxi dress and watches. I am really enjoying to read your every single post. The posts are very informative and helpful. Pls keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a short jumpsuits for women with a military theme. This will be additional to your collection if you want some, only shop at Boutiqueken.

    ReplyDelete