Sunday, June 24, 2012

Meet Elle Michele!



Hey! I'm Elle Michele. I'm a nursing student who works as a nursing assistant. We all know that nurses don't get to wear the most fashionable attire. Being a fashion enthusiast I was sad when I decided on this career, knowing that spending time putting together cute outfits every day would no longer be a part of my lifestyle. So, I stocked up on scrubs and tried to put my love of clothes and jewels behind me....

But instead of forgetting about fashion, I became OBSESSED! All I could think about were the clothes I wanted to buy, but couldn't. I was practical now. I couldn't spend money on anything but scrubs and school. I dreamed about the clothes I coveted, and I couldn't stop online window-shopping. I couldn't take it anymore!!

So I gave in and went shopping, and haven't been able to stop since then. I've been able to find plenty of uses for the pieces I purchase- even though a large portion of my time is spent at the hospital wearing scrubs. I find pure and blissful enjoyment in fashion and I don't think I'll ever be able to live without the kind of artistic and creative expression it offers to myself and to the world.

I'd describe my personal style as girly with a touch of funky. I live in skirts and dresses and I love to layer and play with color and texture. I love jewelry too. I like to mix big, bold statement pieces with delicate ones. Some of my favorite stores are Etsy, Urban Outfitters, Forever 21 and American Apparel. You can also catch me sifting through the local flea market or thrift store for some unique finds.

I hope that you enjoy this blog that Anthony Carmen and I have made. We are really looking forward to this and I think you'll find some enjoyment, some entertainment, and hopefully some fashion insight within our unique collaborative fashion blog!

xoxo Elle Michele
@ellemichele88

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment