Saturday, September 8, 2012

Celeb Saturday - Celebs Arrive to the VMAs

So, the VMAs were on Thursday, and although I hear it was pretty lackluster, I did like some of the fashion that was going on!

~-~:::~-~


Miley Cyrus

Whatever, I think her hair is fierce! And I love this black dress that plays with sheer! Work.


Pink

Loving this long silver dress on Pink! Maybe Miley copied her, but who wouldn't? She's fierce.


Emma Watson

Loving Emma's amazing color blocked top and crazily printed skirt (is this a dress? I'm unsure) but what is her date wearing? Ew! Why does that banner/border run across the crotch in such an odd spot? It cuts the legs so bad, so he not only looks horrible, but his proportions may be worse.


London Olympics' Fab Five

Love these girls! And they all clean up so well! (But Gabby is definitely the fiercest here.)


Zoe Saldana

She looks cute, nothing spectacular, but cute!


Rihanna

Love Rihanna's short black hair! Looks so pretty in white and red lips!


Taylor Swift

A white pants suit? YES!!! I feel like this should wash out her fair skin, but it totally looks amazing. Guess she called Rihanna beforehand! Matchies!

~-~:::~-~

Who do you love from the VMAs?


[ Images courtesy of LA Times and The Hollywood Reporter ]
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Taylor Swift looked amazing! She's such a gorgeous girl <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Miley's hair, but I think she needed a shorter, edgier dress.

    ReplyDelete