Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thrifty Thursday - White Sheer Looks

Inspired by my Trendy Tuesday post, I just had to create outfits for girls and guys!

~-~:::~-~

FOR HER

Thrifty Thursday - Sheer White Under $100



My style and design aesthetic is often bipolar. I LOVE mixing hard with soft and always balancing between the two!

1) White and black are total opposites, but always work so well together.
2) This outfit styled around this gorgeous sheer white lace dress is toughened up with a fun black and gold studded harness belt, linear gold cuff, and tough black leather shoes!

3) The organic look of the lace paired with the line quality of the accessories and shoes adds a great mix!

What's the best part of this look? It's $103 for everything!

~-~:::~-~

FOR HIM


Thrifty Thursday - Sheer White Mens



For him, I thought about a plain loose fitting white sheer top and building a more structured look around it.

A vest makes everything a little more classy, and I thought the brown was a nice strong color to pair with white.

These skinny textured pants balance the short cut vest and slouchy white/sheer shirt! The pants color runs right through the shoes.

The watch was an add on for fun! I love brown and blue, so I thought maybe a fun popping color on the accessory would be a cool addition!

This one is a little more expensive, but still $207 for the entire look!

~-~:::~-~

I love me some Polyvore, and Thrifty Thursday is quickly becoming my favorite day of the week! ;)

What do you think about my styled looks? How would you work white sheers?


[ Images courtesy of Amazon, American Apparel, ASOS, Nasty Gal ]
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Yup, yup & yup. Two great looks. I love hard/soft in the same outfit. Where did you find that amazing harness belt?!

    NL
    www.transformationforme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On ASOS! I love them so much, and they are a really fun accessory to rock! :)

      Delete