Thursday, September 6, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday- Outfits With Blouses

The blouse is an important wardrobe staple for every woman.  Blouses can be worn during every season, and for every occasion.  They can be styled as funky, girly, polished, androgynous, military-inspired, gypsy, bohemian, or anywhere in between.  We can buy them fitted, over-sized, slouchy, tunic-length, or cropped. They are made in prints, solids, chiffon, silk, cotton, crepe, and any other fabric or fabric style that you can imagine.  The possibilities for incorporating blouses into outfits are endless!

Today isn't Wednesday, but I have two great outfits featuring two of my favorite go-to blouses to show you this Thursday.  The first look I wore on my birthday, and it features my favorite printed silk blouse and a shiny voluminous skirt- funky with a bit of sophistication.  The second look I wore to school and although it isn't quite cool enough for fall outfits, I layered my basic white blouse with a sweater and boots anyway.  I can't wait any longer for the weather to get cool.  I must layer now!

Outfit One:



Blouse- Forever 21
Tank- WetSeal
Skirt- Forever 21
Shoes- Forever 21
Necklaces- Festival Find and Urban Outfitters

Outfit Two:



Blouse- Urban Outfitters
Pants- Forever 21
Tank- Express
Sweater- Old
Boots- BonTon
Head-wrap- Forever 21
Necklace- Forever 21
Bracelet- Festival Find

Which look is your favorite? And how do you style your blouses?

xoxo
Elle Michele
@ellemichele88
Pin It Now!

2 comments: