Friday, August 17, 2012

Freaky Friday - Photoshop Fails

This Freaky Friday is a real mess! I found a great website, PSDisasters, and couldn't turn away! These ads are true disasters!

Can you spot the Photoshop fails???


Everyone remembers this Ralph Lauren train wreck, but there are even better ones to come!

Diesel

Victoria's Secret


Kohl's




Hollister


And I couldn't resist this final one... Seriously???


Remember, if you're using Photoshop for fashion - be careful! A little touch up here and there is fine, but let's not add more wooden legs to ladies!


[ Images courtesy of PSDisasters ]
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Whoa, photoshop is crazy! I don't think I'll ever fully understand how to use it, but by the looks of it, even the pros can get a bit confused with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Photoshop can do a lot of great things, but these are definitely NOT examples of that! Haha :)

      Delete
  2. HAHAHA! Yeah, soooo funny. You have to wonder how this stuff gets past them, but I'm glad it does. Too hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Some of these companies are huge and those messes fall through the cracks? Craziness!

      Delete