Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday - Red & Blue

Today is a typical work day and I always keep it simple and easy. I roam around work in a lab coat or scrubs, so I need something easy to change out of on a daily basis, yet I still like to look decent - I still love fashion!

Today, I'm going with a classic red and blue outfit that is a little bit of the Americana trend. I paired denim with a red and blue checkered button up. This classic look pairs well with high top gray Converse and simple tortoise shell sunglasses!





Perfect to slip in and out of at work and still be comfortably chic!

What did you wear today??

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. That's a great look - cool & casual but still very together. And I love your funky green sofa!
    NL
    www.transformationforme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete