Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday Funday - Anthony Carmen 2010 Garments

If you're not familiar with my blogging history, then I'll catch you up to speed. Back in 2010, I started a small blog for my personal use so I could document my progress into the fashion world. I had never sewn before, and I wanted to teach myself by creating a garment a week! Though I never got to 52, I did make some decent little pieces and I thought it'd be fun to revisit them!

It's also cool to show you guys where I came from, and where I'm going with my designs!

So, without further ado, here's some vintage 2010 Anthony Carmen! ;)


Erica's Art Dress


Me in my Claw Closure Jacket


Jeni in the Turtleneck Ruffle Dress


Jeni in the Earth Kaleidoscope Dress


Jeni in her Wedding Rehearsal Dress

I really liked these garments, so I let people wear them out for fun! I had a lot of fun learning that year, and I'm really surprised that I was able to create these just starting out!

Just thought this would be a fun way for you to get to know me a little more and show you some of what I've created!

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Nice little collection! And so impressive for just starting out. Your Claw Closure jacket is a great idea and I would so wear the Earth Kaleidoscope dress :-)

    NL
    www.transformationforme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post. thanks for the comment on my blog and following back.

    http://sandysandhu.blogspot.com/2012/08/stunning-neon-and-floral_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing you can't do .., is there? I love the dress your sister wore to her wedding rehearsal ...beautiful work

    ReplyDelete