Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday Funday - Couture 2012 Inspiration

For Sunday Funday, I thought I’d just put up pictures of my favorite looks from Couture Fashion Week!

Be inspired!

Christian Dior

Plain and structured dresses, but cut so right!

Elie Saab


Pretty dresses filled this collection, ending with this gorgeous wedding gown!

Maison Martin Margiela

While I didn’t love the collection, my love for ridiculous couldn’t pass up these jeweled masks that were on every model’s face!

Ulyana Sergeenko

So Russian/Eastern European/Elder chic! That is all.

My Favorite Collections:

Giambattista Valli




---

Jean Paul Gaultier






===

Versace




Which shows did you like best from Paris??

A.Carmen

[ Images courtesy of STYLE.COM ]

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. I'm loving the second Versace dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collection.
    Would you like to follow each other:)
    http://glossylala.blogspot.co.uk/
    Lala

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Checking out your blog right now! :)

      Delete
  3. I love Versace & Elie Saab these are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patrice-which look is your fave?

    ReplyDelete