Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday - Girls Night Out

Girls Nights are always wild, sassy, and fun. So I thought that my outfit for such an occasion should look that way. I paired a shiny draped lurex top with a tight body-con mini for a sexy, but funky and cool look. I can't (or atleast SHOULDN'T) wear heels, so I paired my outfit with tough, edgy leather boots. I also thought I'd showcase some of my favorite heirloom jewelry. If my fellow bar-goers didn't appreciate my jewels, I'm sure that my fellow blogging fashionistas will!

Outfit posts are such an interesting idea. What a great way to display our fashion choices and to in turn, be inspired by the fashion choices of other real people.  It's like street-style photography, but more personal. I hope that you find my outfit posts as interesting and inspiring as I've found every outfit post I've seen online (whether the outfit shown was my style or not) to be.

Enjoy!








Gold Lurex Crop Top- Forever 21
Body Con Mini Skirt- Wetseal
Boots- BonTon
"M" Pin- The Salvation Army (Thrifted)
Long Black Necklace- Urban Outfitters
Beaded Bracelet- Festival Find!
Other Jewelry (Cameo earings, gold cuff, ring)- Cherished Family Heirlooms

xoxo
Elle Michele
@ellemichele88
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment