Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Twofer Tuesday - Affordable Embroidery

I know I shouldn’t be thinking about the Fall after this ridiculous heat wave that took over Philadelphia, but I can’t help it! To me, it’s the perfect time to build your wardrobe for the next season, as the current season continues! (Especially if you can find great deals!)

For this Twofer Tuesday, I’m looking to Balmain and Dolce & Gabbana for their amazing embroidered pieces for Fall 2012! The looks are so regal and pretty!

Balmain



Dolce & Gabbana



I found some cool embroidered pieces around the internet for pretty reasonable prices! Embroidery could look homey, but in the right areas, it’s perfectly cute and adds a lot more to a simple design!

For the Ladies...

Forever 21 - Embroidered Floral Tube Dress - $22.90

---

ASOS – Playsuit with True Blue Embroidery - $22.37

---

ASOS – Top With Mex Tex Embroidery - $26.51

---

Urban Outfitters – Staring at Stars Color Pop Embroidered Sundress - $29.99

---


Urban Outfitters – Vintage ‘70s Embroidered Poncho - $199.99

---

Urban Outfitters – SOLD Design Lab Embroidered Soho Super Skinny Jean - $142

---

ASOS – SALON Kaftan Dress with Bright Embroidery - $198.84

---

Topman - Embroidered Denim Short Sleeve Shirt - $60

---

Lands’ End – Men’s Regular 6” Volley Swim Shorts - $34.99

(3 Colors/Styles Available!)

---

Topman – Red Nautical Embroidery Polo - $44

---

Topman – Cream Anchor Embroidery Shorts - $60

---

What are your opinions on embroidery? And what pieces are you dying to by??

A.Carmen

[ Images courtesy of Style.com, ASOS, Forever 21, Lands’ End, Topman, Urban Outfitters ]

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. The ASOS playsuit is gorgeous! Would you like to follow each other? :) xox

    My Blog : The Style Khaleesi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE embroidery. I'm in love with the Urban Outfitters dress. So earthy, hippie-ish. Just like my outfit post for tomorrow ;).

    ReplyDelete