Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday-Festival Fashion

Peace, Love, and Fashion!
Over the weekend I went to Briggs Farm Blues Festival in Nescopeck, PA; a huge hippie gathering of peace-loving, granola-eating, super fun people.  I camped, I drank, I danced, and I had a great time.  And since it was a festival after all, I knew that this would be the perfect place to debut some of my festival fashion ideas. I put together two outfits that fit into the hippie vibe, but still looked chic and fashionable. In these pictures you'll see the outfits featured but you'll also meet my mom and my boyfriend Tim, so you'll get a little taste of who I am outside of fashion!

Check it out:

Day One:







Tiered Tank with Studs-Charlotte Russe
Crochet Duster Vest-Forever 21
Shorts- Banana Republic
Oxfords- Urban Outfitters
Head Wrap- Forever 21
Sunglasses-Forever 21
Tiger's Eye Bracelet -HSN
Tiger's Eye Necklace with Sterling Silver Eagle Charm- Local Shop
Amethyst and Silver Necklace-Festival Find!

Day Two:








Tank-Urban Outfitters
Sweat Shirt-Urban Outfitters
Cut-off Shorts-Forever 21
Sneakers-Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses- Gas Station
Head Wrap-Forever 21
Earrings -BonTon
Silver Necklace with Silver Charms-Gift from Mom!
Amethyst and Silver Necklace-Festival Find!
Rings, Silver with Turquoise and Agate- Festival Finds!


Like Anthony Carmen, I think What-I-Wore-Wednesday is my favorite day of the week! Let me know what you think of my outfits and direct me to yours! I'd love to see your own summer street-style.

xoxo
Elle Michele
@ellemichele88

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Dying over both outfits! Especially Day 1!!! Did you mention where that loose knit sweater is from?? Floor length? LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete