I've always been enthralled by Japanese fashion! I love the lack of fear when dressing for the day. The individualized vibe that the cities of Japan let off is magical! Sometimes, it can get really gimmicky, but other times, it's perfectly freaky!
That why, for Freaky Friday, I'm spotlighting a site I stumbled upon... TokyoFashion.com ! Be inspired by these street style individuals who dare to be different... And create great fashion moments!
This got me thinking... Why are these looks so appealing to me? It inspired me to come up with some tips that I think we can all use for our personal styles!
MY TIPS FROM TOKYO:::
1) The often dark looks are enhanced with bright pops of color in different areas!
2) Unique hairstyles and make up always add something to the entire ensemble! It alone can be the pop you need to that a look to the next level!
3) Outrageous prints are always well balanced with solids near them! Mixing it up let's the print be appreciated in all it's quirky glory!
4) Grab a friend and be bold together! Sometimes it's intimidating to be different in the world alone! Grab a fun friend, and experiment with looks and take on the world together!
5) Adding touches of your personality makes individual looks! Do you enjoy the beach? Add shells on your necklace! Are you secretly messy? Add a black stocking on one leg, and white on the other to hint at this! Think about your personality and how you can individualize your look!
A lot can be learned from getting a look into different cultures' styles and approaches to fashion!
What do you like best about Japanese fashion?
Which tip do you think you can work into your own style?
Don't forget to check out TokyoFashion.com , it's awesome!
[ Images courtesy of TokyoFashion ]Pin It Now!